Best Tattoo Studio in Delhi | Artista Studio

I wake up, My being is not fully awake. And that might sound strange to many, but there’s this thing behind it. My body, my being is not fully awake until I pick that pencil, Pen, My machine, My art

I breathe through my art, through my work. And I have understood that this, This moment of awareness or awakening, is life.

To hear and act and give enough space for yourself and others to breathe.
Pouring the 8 years of experience-learning and unlearning- is the conceptualisation of my work. It is as personal me as it is to you. This movement of energies, This exchange is to some extent spiritual.

Through this exchange different dimensions, seen and unseen by the naked eye, fills up and charges us. All we got to do is, let in and breathe as it happens.The tattoo journey began almost 7 years ago as a way to express myself. Little did I know, that I can act as a medium to materialise the idea of my fellow humans, friends and family.

This is the time where we create and art is for real, a food for soul.
Each person around me inspires me to move and display my art through them.
“Through my own experience and self growth”

We do a lot more than ink your skin. As passionate artists, we tell your story most aesthetically and exquisitely. We make such inspirational stories come alive and share them with the world.

And guys, if you are interested in tattoos and you are looking for the best tattoo studio in Delhi, then you should definitely visit Artista Studio.

Comments